Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Julia's book on amazon already

  1. #1
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julia's LONG awaited book is listed on amazon already! I can't wait!

    Tiny Treats

  2. #2
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, my Nicole would love this book!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I definitely added it to my Amazon wish list!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    agurlie
    Guest agurlie's Avatar

    Post

    I just came across one on Barns and Noble with pics!

    http://btobsearch.barnesandnoble.com...84859792&itm=8

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks great! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by QNPoohBear:
    Julia's LONG awaited book is listed on amazon already! I can't wait!

    Tiny Treats
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow! Is this Julia, as in a HB member?

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by QNPoohBear:
    Julia's LONG awaited book is listed on amazon already! I can't wait!

    Tiny Treats
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow! Is this Julia, as in a HB member?

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I believe it is! [img]smile.gif[/img] Isn't that cool?

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Originally posted by Gombe Gal:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by QNPoohBear:
    Julia's LONG awaited book is listed on amazon already! I can't wait!

    Tiny Treats
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow! Is this Julia, as in a HB member?

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I believe it is! [img]smile.gif[/img] Isn't that cool?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Absolutely!!! That means we have a celebrity on the board!*****"GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY" AND HEE-HAW!!!!!

  9. #9
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, my gosh!! That is so incredibly exciting!! Congratulations, Julia!! I will definitely get a copy of this book when it's available.

    By the way, I am always on the lookout for your Jones Soda label and make a quick scan whenever I see a bunch on a shelf. I never have seen one. Has anyone else seen one of her Jones Soda labels?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats Julia!!! cannot wait to see it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •